needed for New York GC building Multi-Family residential building. Projects include construction of new luxury out of the ground residential buildings.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Prepare order of magnitude conceptual estimates.
- Perform quantity take-offs.
- Prepare detailed estimates at various phases of documents.
- Obtain material pricing from vendors.
- Reconcile estimates with clients.
- Develop change order estimates.
- Conduct and resolve change order negotiations.
- Develop estimates for Value Engineering change proposal reviews.
- Attend required project and staff meetings, etc.
- Perform other duties as may be required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or architecture is preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in estimating preferred.
- Good organizational skills required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work well with others, and the passion to learn and work in a team oriented environment.