|The Commercial Lines Manager will manage large commercial accounts and small commercial lines CSR's, and handle new referrals of larger premium accounts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Services (inside and outside the office) large commercial accounts.
- Calls on large commercial account referrals.
- Attends insurance company meetings.
- Supervises other commercial CSR's and handles referral questions.
- Addresses coverage issues with carriers.
- Manages renewal process on all lines.
- Makes presentations to Senior Management.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to make effective presentations to clients and Senior Management.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to analyze insurance contracts, handle coverage questions and issues, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Familiarity with Agency Management System (Applied Systems).
- Excel and PowerPoint skills preferred.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of eight (8) years agency and/or company experience managing large commercial accounts.
- Insurance broker's license required.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.