Senior Structural Engineer:
Must have structural design of commercial and residential buildings applying all applicable codes for low to medium-rise buildings.
Must have a demonstrated ability as a technically minded problem-solver, with a passion for structural design for a variety of projects in the office, retail, education, industrial and residential sectors.
- Design and draft conceptual and final structural drawings or be able to coordinate to drafter.
- Prepare and review structural calculations.
- Participate in project coordination with surveying, civil, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and architectural disciplines.
- Prepare engineering studies and reports as well conceptual plans.
- Conduct field visits as necessary.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Structural Engineering, or Civil Engineering with a Structural Engineering concentration.
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) in NJ and/or NY
- Project coordination experience required.
- Experience with computer-aided software design such as STAAD.Pro as well as Auto CAD
- Must have completed structural design of commercial and residential buildings applying all applicable codes such as ASCE-7, IBC/IRC and related material codes for low to medium-rise buildings.