Top Developer looking for a strong SUPER, building large multifamily residential projects.
Oversee all the work being performed, ensures adherence to the highest standards of safety and quality, and that the schedule is being followed.
Building Multi-family residential buildings.
PODIUM with stick construction plus parking.
Must have Core & Shell - Out of the Ground experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review and become familiar with all scopes of work as developed by Estimating and the Project Manager; must be familiar with Schedule and Budget and make every effort to ensure adherence to both including recommendations for improved efficiency's or savings.
- Advise the Project Team daily of directives issued by Design Team via Written Confirmation of Verbal Directive and/or Field Work Order.
- Responsible for all tools, equipment and supplies on site including placing orders for incidental tools and materials with the Company shop utilizing the Material Order Forms.
- Prepare progress schedules
- Coordinate and Oversee all work on site including Subcontractors, field personnel, deliveries, installation; provide Subcontractors and field personnel with daily work schedules and ensure quality and accuracy of work; ensure all subcontractors have proper Certificates of Insurance prior to beginning work; set benchmarks and levels and where necessary, perform layouts.
- Maintain necessary records for all site personnel including Time Sheets; prepares Work Orders, RFI’s, Daily Field Reports; responsible for maintenance of current and complete on-site project files (construction documents, sketches, submittals, etc.)
- Responsible for maintaining highest standards of safety on site, ensuring adherence to all safety policies; must remedy unsafe site conditions immediately and must notify main office within 24-hours of accident by preparing First Report of Injury (Accident Report); maintain OSHA safety log; maintain cleanliness and orderliness of site.
- Attend all job site project meetings and address any open items that may impact progress and quality.
- Represent the Company in its relations with inspecting authorities and ensure authorities having jurisdiction are apprised of the project requirements related to their duties. Cooperate with inspecting authorities to ensure timely approvals.
- Preparation and completion of punch-list and preparation of Owners Service and Maintenance Manuals including collection of appliance and equipment warranties, development of access panel and valve charts, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $175,000.00 to $200,000.00