TOP GC looking for a Construction
Super to build Multifamily luxury residential buildings in Westchester New York.
Looking for someone to run Multifamily Residential Project.
Manage all the trades and subs.
MUST have Podium Experience...
Building $75 million dollor project.
...Fast growing / Dynamic company...
10 years experience working for a GC managing Residential Out of the Ground projects.
Seeking a construction Super with core and shell, out-of-ground experience.
Responsible for managing and directing the construction of multiple residential and hospitality buildings.
Must have Core and Shell - out of ground experience.
Podium Expereince a MUST.
A successful candidate must possess the requisite education and experience that will permit them to manage the construction process on a large project, collaborate with owners.
The successful candidate must possess the interpersonal skills that will allow them to manage the project team leaders, third party Design Consultants, third party construction managers, sub-contractors and vendors.
- Perform daily on-site walk-thru’s to ensure contract performance, safety compliance, and quality control with the intent of delivering a luxury residential product.
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of the project.
- The ability to make decisions that consider budgeting and development goals of the company.
- Administer document control procedures for all construction related documents.
- Manages and updates project budget.
- Holds regular status meetings with project team.
- Minimum (5+) years of field experience with complex development and construction projects .
- A mature professional with excellent judgment and intuitive interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of architectural, structural, and/or MEP systems.
- Construction/field experience and project management skills.
- Exceptional communications skills – written and verbal.
- Computer skills for scheduling project tracking
- A highly entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results-oriented individual.
- Degree in one of the following disciplines is preferred: Engineering, Construction Management, Engineering + Management, Architecture, other related fields or experience.