|• The PM oversees all phases of project: construction, occupancy, quality control, staffing, and budget management.
• Interfaces with Ownership to define project requirements. Establishes project work plan and deadlines.
• Creates persuasive presentations that meet the project's objectives.
• Tracks progress of projects against goals, objectives, timelines, and budgets.
• Manages project team by providing direction and leadership.
• Works closely with other functional areas of the organization, project contractors, internal team members, external collaborators, customers and suppliers.
• Other duties may be assigned.