View all jobs
Website Manager - Consumer ElectronicsLos Angeles, CA · Computer/Software
Website Manager for Consumer Electronics Company
- Directs the strategic brand vision and web designs.
- Understands the elements of technical SEO in an enterprise ecosystem and uses this expertise to guide and inform projects and development across brand requirements.
- Collaborates with Web Developers and other partners to define and execute on web strategy initiatives that leverage technical expertise to address business needs while accommodating brand.
- Collaborates with Web Developers build and maintain a modern web presence that supports the best possible user experience and support the Global brand’s marketing strategy.
- Provides consultative support and training for brand web projects, stakeholders, and distributed web professionals including advising the brands leadership with web content managers on best practices.
- Partners effectively with leaders to ensure synergy across global / regional communication vehicles including print, social, news, and more.
- Leads ongoing analysis and reporting via Google Analytics and/or other platforms to ensure continual learning and improvement.
- Fosters a creative culture brand appropriate web community by collaborating with web developers to share ideas, resources, and best practices.
- Stays current with industry trends in online communications and marketing technologies and implement new technologies where they present opportunities for the brand, community and or product.
- Reasonable (at least 5 years) relevant experience with modern web development strategy, process, and technologies.
- Fluency and familiarity with modern web development strategy, process and technologies and how they align with web and digital marketing.
- Strong understanding of high-end luxury culture web and digital marketing strategy including audiences, trends, goals, tools, and techniques.
- Strong grasp of website analysis and audit tools (e.g. analytics, search console, SEMRush, Moz, AHrefs, etc.).
- Experience in web governance, web content management systems, and content strategy.
- Demonstrated track record of collaborative leadership and web project management.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to promoting a diverse environment.
- Experience leading enterprise website redesign projects.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies for managing complex work and projects.
- Familiarity with Drupal, Wordpress, Bootstrap, and other CMSes and frameworks.
- Understand opportunities and impediments in enterprise web strategy including content as service, API integrations, and services-oriented ecosystems.
- Experience with various digital marketing technologies and techniques (email, CRM, semantic enrichment, search optimization, voice-enabled experiences, paid campaigns, landing page design, etc.).
- Experience with mobile-first, responsive design, and adaptive approaches to website design.