Director of Sales for 3 year old - fast growing international company.
MUST have Consumer Electronics Experience.
1. Develops compelling category strategies that deliver market-leading customer value – the plan for remarkable products, with the right value proposition, that have customer and market appeal. Be the champion for the customer.
2. Drives Category P&L success (category revenue and category contribution margin), developing and leading the execution of plans that lead to agreed upon growth and contribution metrics.
3. Ensures that the plans and execution enable a compelling customer experience in line with the brand standards.
4. Ensures the execution of the plans meet the strategic and financial goals.
5. Manages overall portfolio, product lifecycles, and pricing strategies for category portfolio.
6. Regularly reports on the state of the business to the VP, CEDs, and management team.
7. Leverages customer insights, usability studies, market trends, and competitive analysis to develop the vision, product roadmap & product definitions, complemented by a go-to-market plan that results in market leadership.
8. Collaborates with design, engineering, marketing, supply chain, and sales to identify creative solutions to difficult challenges and to reach the optimal balance between the vision of the user experience with time to market and product cost.
1. 10 years of product planning/management, business management, or related experience.
2. Significant cross-functional leadership experience.
3. Experience in launching new product and scale business as needed.
4. Extensive knowledge about the CE industry is a plus.
5. International business experience preferred.