Very busy Developer / GC looking for a MEP Construction Super
Building Multifamily luxury high-rise buildings in Queens and Brooklyn.
Manage all the MEP duties and design.
5+ years experience working for a GC working on Residential Out of the Ground projects.
- Perform daily on-site walk-thru’s to ensure contract performance, safety compliance, and quality control with the intent of delivering a luxury residential product.
- Manage the operational aspects of the project.
- The ability to make decisions that consider budgeting and development goals of the company.
- Administer document control procedures for all construction related documents.
- Manages and updates project budget.
- Minimum (5+) years of field experience with complex development and construction projects .
- A mature professional with excellent judgment and intuitive interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and education in MEP systems.
- Construction/field experience and project management skills.
- Exceptional communications skills – written and verbal.
- Computer skills for scheduling project tracking
- A highly entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results-oriented individual.
- Degree in one of the following disciplines is preferred: Engineering, Construction Management, Engineering + Management, Architecture, other related fields or experience.