Expectations: prepare, maintain and analyze bid, proposal, preconstruction, construction and as-built schedules.
Looking for a critical thinker that can actively collaborate with all stake holders and bring value to the overall process.
-Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Required Skills & Experience
- Work with design, supply-chain, manufacturing and construction teams to optimize end-to-end project schedules.
- Work with Business Intelligence team to use productivity data to drive schedule durations.
- Update project schedules weekly. Lead monthly update meeting and review sessions. Review and verify information from Project Team by visiting and walking the project construction site.
- Provide support to teams in assessing/documenting delays and impacts, alternate work plans and methods of construction.
- Prepare a Schedule Update Report narrative for each schedule update, which describes status of project milestones, describes any deviations from a previous update, and identifies any critical schedule issues.
- Create reports and layouts, which meet specific reporting requirements.
- Ensure that all projects have a BASELINE schedule established prior to GMP, an accurate "As-Built" schedule upon completion of the project and a once a month schedule update as a minimum.
- Provide scheduling assistance and education to project team members & direction to scheduling engineers.
- Review, monitor and critique the accuracy and realism of all schedules and narratives. Check schedule for deviations, critical path accuracy, imposed (constrained) dates, durations, logic, sequencing, scope of work (as a minimum). Challenge project team on critical schedule issues. Communicate critical schedule issues and concerns.
- Establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships with department, employees, clients, architects, subcontractors and vendors.
- Participate in process improvement and lessons learned process.
- 3+ years' experience as a Scheduler in commercial construction
- Experience managing schedules and projects in remote locations
- Experience with 4D scheduling and P6 software a plus
- To be successful in this position, the Scheduler MUST be a self-starter with a track record of meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, learning and successfully working in multicultural environments.