Senior Estimator / Purchasing Manager - General Contractor in NJ
Builds in NYC and NJ
General Contracting firm seeks Estimator
with 5 plus years experience accountable for the following areas:
Must be able to prepare GC and CM bids and proposals, review specs and drawings, determine scope of work, perform quantity take-offs, secure vendor proposals, labor and material costing, budget prep, Must be experienced with computers and Excel and be able to lead a team, run a department.
- Capable of handling all types of trades on interior and / or core & shell projects.
- Capable of handling all pricing structures, i.e., Bids, GC or CM budgets
- Develop project specific notes and qualifications
- Recommendation for final pricing with projected purchasing, fee and general conditions to senior management
- Complete accurate documentation to mitigate subcontractor disputes
- Prepare bid list with appropriate subcontractors for a complete and competitive response
- Administratively prepare all pricing packages for use by other departments
- Manage all aspects of pricing process
- Maintain company records in orderly and accessible manner for use by others as required