Seeking a Construction Project Manager (“PM”) for New Jersey GC / Developer.
The PM is responsible for managing and directing the construction of a new multifamily residential building.
Must have Core and Shell - out of ground experience.
A successful candidate must possess the requisite education and experience that will permit them to manage the construction process on mid-sized projects, collaborate with senior construction management executives within the company. The successful candidate must possess the interpersonal skills that will allow them to collaborate with the project team, third party Design Consultants, third party construction managers, sub-contractors and vendors. This position will be based in New Jersey and report to senior management of the project team.
- Perform daily on-site walk-thru’s to ensure contract performance, safety compliance, and quality control with the intent of delivering a luxury residential product.
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of a project or portion thereof.
- The ability to make decisions that consider budgeting and development goals of the company.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Formulate and executes project schedule.