Large Property owner looking for a Property Manager
- multifamily rental building
Queens New York
Queens based property owner and manger of rental property portfolio in Queens, NYC and boroughs is looking for a property manager.
This is a full service role for someone who can multitask and handle the property management...
Act as a primary link between the property owner and resident. Oversee the day-to-day management of the property. Manage and maintain the property on behalf of the owner. Protect, maintain and enhance the value of the property in order to maximize the owner’s financial return while creating a property where residents feel safe, secure and comfortable. Represent the property to both residents and the public.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Demonstrate a positive professional and service oriented attitude regarding the property with residents either by phone, email or in person
- Respond promptly and professionally to all resident inquires regarding the property
- Investigate and handle resident issues
- Manage a staff of union and nonunion employees in the daily activities of loss prevention, risk management, safety/security, maintenance, marketing and landscaping of the property
- Daily interaction with leasing team.
- Manage building improvement projects and oversee property maintenance
SKILLS, ABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Inspect work performed by outside contractors
- Ensure safety of property and compliance with all OSHA regulations
- Exceptional resident relations/customer service skills
- Ability to multitask in a very busy environment, professional, goal oriented, organized, self starter, fast learner, team player.
- Strong computer skills:
Working knowledge of MRI
or similar rent roll system
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in NYC residential building management office
- College degree preferred