Provide system support to the Consumer Direct (E-com and Retail) teams within the Retail and Wholesale, MS SQL Server Data Warehouse and QLIK data reporting systems.
Skills and Requirements
- Provide IT Support as point person for the E-com & Retail teams
- Document status updates of E-com and Retail project requests.
- Document and distribute meeting recaps and minutes
- Identify business and/or system issues and provide alternative options to resolve them
- Analyze business process requests and assess the impact to internal processes and/or applications/interfaces across multiple platforms including ISeries SQL server and QLIK reporting.
- Document status updates and upload assortment sheets.
- Document system interfaces along with the development of necessary training documents and job aids, such as training videos, training manuals and user cheat sheets, how to guides
- Develop, program and validate data feeds, in RPGLE, Java, Microsoft SSIS and MS SQL server.
- Develop and program Consumer Direct QLIK reports over data warehouse
- Perform knowledge transfer to educate business community associates to optimize system functionality
- Provide timely communication and status updates and to supervisor and other entities (vendors, other IS groups, IT, users etc.).
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college/university or equivalent work experience
- Footwear & Apparel experience is a must i.e. Retail Systems
- 2 yrs Programming Experience MS SQL Server
- 2 yrs Programming Experience QLIK Sense Reporting application.
- 2 yrs Programming Experience RPGLE or Java on Iseries/AS400
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite (high level of proficiency in Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a team player attitude
- Detailed and task oriented with sense of urgency
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Must have the ability to problem solve with business driven solutions